United Way of Allen County is more than a place to work. By being part of the United Way team, you are making an investment in Allen County. We are looking for teammates that are personally in tune with the challenges that face our community—and, daily, are actively working to solve them. Do you want to be part of team that changes lives?
At United Way of Allen County, holding ourselves to the highest possible standards is essential for our success. That’s why our core values are:
- TRUST & INTEGRITY | We support each other through respect, honesty, and transparency.
- INCLUSIVENESS | We embrace the differences in our community and actively seek to collaborate.
- POSITIVE ATTITUDE | We focus on our strengths to create a vision of success, enabling us to achieve our goals.
- PEOPLE & RELATIONSHIPS | We honor and uphold respect for one another, accountability to oneself, advocate for teamwork, embrace creativity, inspire change, encourage fun, and strive for excellence.
- COMMUNICATION | We work in an environment where information is shared openly and received as constructive and non-judgmental.
- COMMUNITY CATALYST | We believe positive change is possible and it is best accomplished through the convening and collaboration of community partners to achieve a lasting impact.
Sr. Donor Relations Manager
The purpose of this position is to establish and grow relationships and solicitations of high-net-worth donors and prospects along with executing the goals of the workplace campaign by overseeing the professionals division and promoting planned giving on behalf of United Way of Allen County. The Sr. Donor Relations Manager is accountable for generating new and increased contributions via the annual campaign and special initiatives.
2-1-1 Appointment Specialist
The 2-1-1 Appointment Specialist is a flexible, temporary position and will be responsible for completing assessments and scheduling appointments for Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) as well as coordinating accommodations for those with barriers to obtaining services.
Community Navigator (Full-time)
Make a difference in your community by joining United Way's 211 Team of expert, dedicated and compassionate Community Navigators. We provide on-the-job training for people who are interested in connecting people with housing, food, utility assistance, support groups, health care, legal aid and other vital community supports. We are seeking a dedicated candidate with related experience in non-profit, case management, crisis hotline or information and referral services to join our team as a Full-Time Community Navigator.
Donor Relations Manager
United Way of Allen County is currently seeking a full-time Donor Relations Manager to join our staff! This position will work as part of the Engagement Strategies team and is responsible for the creative development, implementation, and evaluation of fundraising strategies.