United Way of Allen County is more than a place to work. By being part of the United Way team, you are making an investment in Allen County. We are looking for teammates that are personally in tune with the challenges that face our community—and, daily, are actively working to solve them. Do you want to be part of team that changes lives?
At United Way of Allen County, holding ourselves to the highest possible standards is essential for our success. That’s why our core values are:
- TRUST & INTEGRITY | We support each other through respect, honesty, and transparency.
- INCLUSIVENESS | We embrace the differences in our community and actively seek to collaborate.
- POSITIVE ATTITUDE | We focus on our strengths to create a vision of success, enabling us to achieve our goals.
- PEOPLE & RELATIONSHIPS | We honor and uphold respect for one another, accountability to oneself, advocate for teamwork, embrace creativity, inspire change, encourage fun, and strive for excellence.
- COMMUNICATION | We work in an environment where information is shared openly and received as constructive and non-judgmental.
- COMMUNITY CATALYST | We believe positive change is possible and it is best accomplished through the convening and collaboration of community partners to achieve a lasting impact.
Are you considering a move here from out-of-state? Learn why making your future here in Northeast Indiana is worth the investment. No matter which career path you choose, NEI offers the opportunity to make a difference and live a life above the fold.
The Project Manager is responsible for leading core project management activities including project initiation, project planning, project execution, project monitoring & control and project closing across all projects under management. The Project Manager will serve as the Marketing and Resource Development lead for cross-functional project teams. The Project Manager will also lead independent projects on behalf of the Vice President of Engagement Strategies, on an as-needed basis.