Limited number of slots available so do not delay! First come, first serve. If you are a parent or caretaker and want to know if your child is eligible for On My Way Pre-K, please dial 2-1-1 or 1-877-502-0700 or visit www.onmywayprek.org.
3 Easy Steps to Apply:
Step 1: Fill out the application.
Step 2: Pick a provider from the approved On My Way Pre-K provider list.
Step 3: Call 1-800-589-3506 and follow the prompts for On My Way Pre-K to schedule an appointment. Bring all required documents to open enrollment.
Required Documents to Complete Enrollment Process:
- Application (English)
- Application (Spanish)
- Instructions (English)
- Instructions (Spanish)
- Approved On Way Way Pre-K Providers
Please bring your completed application and required documents to Brightpoint (227 E. Washington Blvd.) on scheduled open enrollment days or call to schedule an appointment at 1-800-589-3506.
*May be submitted later if provider has not been selected, but must be submitted by August 31, 2017.
What is On My Way Pre-K?
On My Way Pre-K is the state-funded pilot project administered by the Office of the Secretary of Family and Social Services (FSSA). The primary goal of the On My Way Pre-K Pilot Program is to promote access to high quality Early Childhood Education (ECE) programs for low-income children. Allen County was selected as one of five counties in the state to participate in the Pilot Project based on demonstrated readiness to successfully implement the project and serve as a model.
Who can participate in On My Way Pre-K?
Allen County On My Way Pre-K provides tuition grants to eligible families who:
- Live in Allen County
- Are seeking high quality early childhood education
- Have a 4-year-old child (by August 1) who is not eligible for Kindergarten
- Have a household income at or below 127% of the federal poverty guideline
- Have all parents/guardians in the household working or attending an accredited/certified education or training program
What is an Approved On My Way Pre-K Provider?
- A licensed center, licensed home provider, registered ministry, or public school rated at a Level 3 or Level 4 on the Paths to QUALITY™ rating and improvement system
- A private school that has achieved a national or regional accreditation for Pre-K by an approved accrediting body
- Approved by the Office of Early Childhood and Out of School Learning
If you are interested in donating to On My Way Pre-K, please contact David Nicole at 260-469-4022.
If you have any questions about the On My Way Pre-K program, please contact Kim Fullove at 260-585-6443.