United Way of Allen County is excited to announce its new Community Impact focus and funding process.
The purpose of these meetings is to:
- Introduce United Way of Allen County's new Community Impact focus.
- Provide an overview of our new funding process.
- Outline the timeline and expectations for the application process.
- Distribute Notice of Funding packets.
These are only informational meetings. Your organization will still be required to submit a Letter of Intent to be considered for an invitation to apply for United Way funding through the Community Impact Investment Process for the 2019-2022 funding cycle.
We encourage you to bring all your appropriate staff (i.e., executive director, grant writer, program manager, etc.) along with any board members to these meetings.
RSVPs are required for ALL attending. Please RSVP by Friday, May 25.
Food will be provided. Space is limited for the Thursday date.
Monday, June 4; 8:30 – 10:00 AM
Tuesday, June 5; 12:00 – 2:00 PM
Thursday, June 7; 12:00 – 2:00 PM
Community Impact Vision:
United Way of Allen County, in collaboration with the community, strives to create lasting change in Allen County by strategically investing in the upward economic mobility of households through a generational approach.
Community Impact Goals:
- Connect youth and adults to education and career services, job skills training, essential life skills, and financial education.
- Leverage resources to help eliminate barriers hindering the economic mobility of struggling households.
- Invest in Allen County’s next generation through providing access to high-quality childcare and family engagement.
Please Note: While the application process is open to all potential partners, organizations who demonstrate a focus on serving Asset Limited, Income Constrained, Employed individuals and households with their requested dollars will be given bonus points.
To learn more, please visit www.unitedwayallencounty.org.